Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Well I've had a hell of a fine season making, glazing and firing monsters.  They've all been adopted out to loving families.  Here's a picture of Casey's babies before he came and picked them up and gave them all away for Christmas:
These guys are pretty damn ugly and make perfect drinkin' buddies.  They don't talk much, they are good listeners, and they keep their mouths shut about all your secrets.  (Truthfully, they don't have a damn brain in their heads and can't remember a thing you tell them, but they are loyal -- so that's a good thang!)

You can order these custom made by messaging me here, or by going to my facebook Monstermugs
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MonsterMugs/154842774541834

You can see all the monstermugs I've made so far here
http://corazondedios.deviantart.com/gallery/10665024

There's a passel of them.

Well, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I plan to.  I've already got mugs ordered by people for me to start making next year (as in a week from now). I've got to keep on potting!

much love
DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment